Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

The week...


It has been quite the up and down week. I set my goals for 2009. They are aggressive for this economy, but I believe that I can attain them with determination and focus. Work is a challenge right now as not many people want to move. Therefore, I am attempting to adapt to that in my daily routine with either getting a retainer (guaranteed money) or write jobs that I can get local talent for the open position.

I didn't get in much exercise this week as Christa was still sick. The doc changed her meds and now she is doing much better as of yesterday. She is out right now with Chandler on a date. They went to Chuy's and to go see Madagascar 2. I did about 60 miles this morning and felt good after which is a good sign especially for the knee.

I have decided to put off the knee injections as they are $600 per shot. I would need three and since it is a different type of injection than Synvisc, they would only last three months. $1800 for three months is a little crazy.

I have decided that I want to train for a few TT races next year. I have never done that before, so I will have to do some research on how exactly to train for that as well as diet, rest, etc. I need a new physical challenge to keep me motivated and on the bike. I think this would be a lot of fun and would help me get into some pretty incredible shape as well. I will probably have to drop 20 lbs. for in order to be competitive, so we'll see. 

I took some great pics of Spinner a couple of weeks ago. I posted my favorite of him jumping in the air to his "big boy" bed.

No comments: