Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Tour...





This time of year is exciting. It is Tour time. My TiVO works overtime each morning recording the happenings across the pond so that when I arrive to my humble abode in the evening, I can watch with anticipation as the chess match on wheels unfolds before my locked eyes on the tube. I love to ride and I love to watch, so I guess I am a cycling nut. I have an understanding bride to say the least!

I won't bore everyone who reads this with a daily scribe of the race. I will say that it is tempting though.

Monday's are Tae Kwon Do teaching days, so Chandler and I headed out last night for just that. He takes with the junior black belts at 6:45 and then the adult class is at 7:30. I assist Master Battenberg in the classes on Mondays. It is quite fun and I pinch myself every now and then to see if I am in some weird dream as I am helping instruct other people in Tae Kwon Do. It boggles my mind when I think of how bad my knees are and how the Lord has given me a lot of strength to over come some pretty serious odds since I started training in 2002.

Spencer is officially cutting ALL FOUR molars. OUCH!! It is no wonder he keeps waking up crying in the middle of the night for the past week. Poor little guy.

Chandler and Christa are heading out to The Movie Tavern today for a flick and some grub while I pound away the phones. Spencer is at Mom's Day Out today, so Christa and "C" get to have some good mommy/son time today.

No comments: